About Me

My photo
In Loving Memory of My Bestfriend.♥

Thursday, May 5, 2011

After all this time.♥

It seems to me that i'm still living in a nightmare that i can't seem to wake up from. I don't know where all this time has gone or why i feel so distant from the one person who changed my life forever. I know that we all lose people we love, everyday but why when i was 16 years old? Why couldn't i lose her when i was 30 or 40 or why do i have to live without her at all? It's unexaplainable. It's just the fact that when your 16 that's when you need your bestfriend the most. Your going through that stage where no one is right but you & everyone is out to get you. The stage where your falling in & out of love with losers & the only one who understands you fully is your bestfriend. The one who you stay out late with, get in trouble with, call when you need advice, & just simply cry on when everything in life is going wrong. Everyone who is reading this has that one person on there mind, & that person to me was & always will be Lakyn.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment