About Me

My photo
In Loving Memory of My Bestfriend.♥

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Memories still remain.♥

Whoever made the wise statement "time heals all wounds" has obviously never lost their best friend. Everyday that passes seems to be harder on me because it's just longer since I last saw her face. The memories of lakyn still remain in my heart & in my mind. She may not be here with me but she isn't really gone, I take a part of her everywhere I go. She wasn't your average best friend; she was more like a sister. Lakyn & I had the type of relationship where I could call her anything I wanted & she would smile like I complemented her. I remember one time I was in the bathroom at my house & she knew that I hated being scared but still yet when I came out she jumped up and screamed & for a moment my heart stopped. My first reaction was to swing back my fist & hit the first thing I saw which happened to be her nose lol. She rambled on for a minute about the pain she felt & then she started laughing hysterically like I had told the funniest joke she had ever heard. Lakyn & I were a two unique individuals, the way we would protect each other always seemed to amaze people. Lakyn was always by my side & still is because even death can’t do us part. I am thankful for a guardian angel like her. I love & miss you always lakyn.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment