About Me

My photo
In Loving Memory of My Bestfriend.♥

Tuesday, December 7, 2010


I've created this blog to keep the memory of my bestfriend alive! She meant a lot of things to many people & she will never be forgotten. Even though she was only here for 18 years she changed the lives of others tremendously. I have known her since 4th grade & i still remember the very moment i met her. Lakyn & I had a very close relationship & she will always be my bestfriend. I wanted everyone to help share specific memories about her so that we can always remember her. <3


2 comments:

  1. I remember when we were younger Lakyn and I would beat up on our brother Austin.We were always together.She was the one who taught me how to ride a bike.She was a wonderful person.I miss her so much but now my sissy is in Heaven watching over all of us.Rest In Peace my beautiful sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she was most certainly one of a kind & you never could have a dull moment with her. she always talked about how much she loved & missed you & your brother & how she couldnt wait to see you guys again someday. the good part about that is she kept her promise on that you guys will get to see her again someday it just wont be as soon as we all expected. love always!

    ReplyDelete